Sorry for the late update, but your editor contracted COVID and has been recovering. Luckily I am vaccinated and boosted so it was not terrible. Be careful out there, the virus is still active!
Anyway, it’s another short update. In addition to punk and metal at The Lost Well, Kick Butt Coffee, Valhalla, we found some punk and metal shows happening at Hotel Vegas and Swan Dive. For goth, post-punk and synthpop there’s Elysium, and NITE SCHOOL at Cheer Up Charlie’s is back in full swing (and, as always is free!) and there’s a post-punk show happening at Hotel Vegas. If you are into horror there are a bunch of screenings at The Paramount and Alamo Drafthouse to check out.
Here’s are the events we are recommending in July:
- A Thing With David Yow at The Lost Well
- Boner Bizarre: A Midsommar Night’s Dream at Come and Take It LIve
- Stoneburner – The King of Wolves Tour with Chant at Elysium
- Gore Noir Magazine 11 Year Anniversary Party
- Ripplefest at Far Out Lounge and Stage
- Guerra Final, Mujeres Podridas, Ready Armed System at Hotel Vegas
As always, there’s a ton more, but this is what we are liking. Check out the calendar for everything goth, punk, metal, and dark alternative, industrial, drag, burlesque.
Are we missing something?
Are we missing anything? Know of a bar or club that is open that we don’t have listed? Are we missing an event? Submit a tip!