Excellent Day For An Exorcism
June 30, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm$5
“What an excellent day for an Exorcism”
Join us for a Sunday of evil as we celebrate the 8th anniversary of Blood Over Texas. Watch one of the best horror movies to ever be made, THE EXORCIST (1973). We will be showing the Directors Cut on the huge 25ft. screen at The North Door in a quiet theater setting. Before that, we celebrate with several wicked attractions:
• Vendors will be on hand selling their evil wares.
• Artists will display their most evil pieces in the Unholy Art Show.
• The B.O.T. HORROR CHAMBER ORCHESTRA is a collaboration of local artists that gathers to perform a modern, electronic DJ set to evil imagery. This performance will feature a special “possessed” video show conjured up by our own Evil Overlord, Bunny Voodoo. The B.O.T. Horror Chamber Orchestra was created for last year’s Fright Gallery and this will be a small taste of their show. Performers include Bradley Bills of CHANT_Official, Brandon Lynch of Black Magic Cyborg and Brandon LeJeune of Digital Dark Arts.
• “We Summoned A Demon” horror short from Garth Manor Cinema before the movie.
• Ambient visuals by Digital Dark Arts
• Cake and drink specials.
• Get your taco on at the on-site restaurant Pueblo Viejo.
• Follow our FB INVITE for the most up-to-date info!
Blood Moon Co
Halloween Man Productions
SISU illustration and friends
SKulls that BLoom ~ Hair Accessories
UNHOLY ART SHOW ARTISTS: (more to come)
Craig Holloway ART
Graven Image Art & Design
Mark De La Bestia
Raven River Art
$5 General Admisson (seats on the floor in front of screen)
A General Admission ticket guarantees you a seat, but they are on a first-come, first-served basis for picking your seat. Please get there early so you can grab the seats you want.
$10 Limited V.I.P. Table Seats (seats at a bar table)
Please Read for V.I.P.: Each bar table seats 3 people. A V.I.P. Table Seat ticket guarantees you a seat at a table, but they are on a first-come, first-served basis for picking your table seat. Please get there early so you can grab the seats you want. Also note, that you may be seating with other people at a table so it’s time to make fiends.
If you need a downstairs table for physical reasons, please purchase your ticket and send us an email requesting a downstairs seat and we will try and accomadate you. (info@email@example.com — “Exorcist seat request” in the subject line)